Learn the importance of having an operational/process plan through illustration and explanation. After which will develop an operational/process plan for their project with specific details as to equipment used, tooling needed, and steps needed to complete.
To provide training and practice for the students/trainees to understand the need and method of developing a process plan, from the beginning through the final stage of the specific part or process they are producing or are contributing to.
1. Understanding What an Operational or Process Plan Is
2. Overview of the Plan to be Developed
3. Breaking the Project Down into Steps
4. Choosing Material, Equipment, Tooling and Tools Needed
5. Planning Each Step
6. Reviewing and Revising Plan
7. Inspection, Assembly, and Finalizing