Leadership Skills III is the newest class in the Leadership Skills series. It is recommended for those who have previously attended LSI and LSII. It is a one-day course that focuses on a variety of the latest leadership topics.
AIDT Leadership Skills III Outline
I. Emotional Intelligence
A. What is emotional intelligence?
B. Personal competencies
C. Skills in emotional intelligence
1. Understanding emotions
2. Tools to regulate your emotions
II. Personal Accountability/Professionalism
A. The problem of no accountability
B. Developing personal accountability
1. Types of accountability
2. Symptoms of lack of responsibility
3. Strategies for personal accountability
C. What is a professional?
1. 10 key elements of professionalism
2. Expectation of others
3. Basic business etiquette rules
III. Transformational Leadership
A. How does it happen?
B. Advantages of transformational leadership
1. Aspects of transformational leadership
2. Components (4 I’s) of transformational leadership
C. Characteristics of a transformational leader
IV. Change Management
A. Helpful hints for successful change
B. Workplace changes
C. The change process
D. The four phases of change
E. Reactions to change
F. The change cycle
G. Responsibility for managing change
H. Resistance to change